Notifications are chronological messages that users need to check to keep them updated. The CyberConnect Protocol allows users to get notifications when:
- Someone follows them.
- They receive a bidirectional connection request.
- They accept a bidirectional connection request.
- Other scenarios to be added…
After receiving notifications, users can:
- Acknowledge a portion of notifications.
- Acknowledge all of notifications.
After Acknowledging, those notifications will change their status from