Notifications are chronological messages that users need to check to keep them updated. The CyberConnect Protocol allows users to get notifications when:
- Someone follows them.
- They receive a bidirectional connection request.
- They accept a bidirectional connection request.
- Other scenarios to be added…
After receiving notifications, users can:
- Acknowledge a portion of notifications.
- Acknowledge all of notifications.
After Acknowledging, those notifications will change their status from
Developers can incorporate notification modules to diversify the user experience by using the CyberConnect JS SDK and CyberConnect API.